Yono App SBI. State Bank of India, the country’s largest bank, has launched a special app Yono. With this app you can open your digital account in SBI.
On opening an account through this app, you will get various facilities and insurance facilities. On opening an account through the app, you will also get the benefit of attractive offers and discounts.
Let’s take a look at the benefits from the SBI Yono App.
How to open SBI Yono account
It is very easy to open this account. The goal of SBI is that most of the youth open an account through this app. So in Yono app, this account can be opened through mobile number, email ID and some digital documents.
Read this also: IPS Full Form In English
Documents required to open an account –
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card.
- In addition to these two documents, you will also have to provide your mobile number and email ID.
- Only one account can be opened with a mobile number and email.
- To open an account through the SBI Yono App, you will also have to follow certain conditions.
- You age must be 18 or above to open an account.
- You should have the necessary documents like Aadhaar card and PAN card.
- The special thing is that only Indians can open this account.
- Only you can run this account.
- It is necessary to name the nominee to open an account.
The State Bank branch you select while opening an account will become your home branch. To complete the process of opening an account, you will have to go to the SBI branch once and do a biometric verification of your Aadhaar.
Now when your account will be opened, you can change it to a joint account later by going to the branch. Apart from this, you can convert the account to a regular saving account.
SBI Yono Account Benefits
- Now I will tell you what benefits you can get from opening an account through SBI Yono app.
- After opening the account you will get all the facilities of the bank.
- After opening the account you will get a platinum debit card.
- On opening an account through the SBI Yono app, you will get free accident insurance up to Rs 5 lakh.
- With the Platinum Debit Card, you get the facility to withdraw up to 1 lakh rupees from the ATM.
- You can also apply for a checkbook through the check book and statement app.
- On applying the checkbook, you will have to pay Rs 10 per page.
- On opening an account through the app, you will not get a single checkbook free.
- You will get the account statement on the email id.
- The good thing is that if you maintain a balance of 25 thousand rupees per month in your SBI Yono account then you will not have to pay even the minimum balance.
Other features of Yono account
After this you have other more facilities which will be available on account opening through SBI Yono app. We are talking about them further.
- On opening an account, you will also get facilities like SBI Life, SBI Mutual Fund, SBI Caps and SBI Cards.
- SBI Bank has partnered with 60 ecommerce companies, in which you will get attractive offers and discounts on purchase.
- Major Ecommerce partners of SBI are Amazon, Uber, Ola, Swiggy, Thomas Cook, Byju, Myntra, Shoppers Stop, Jabong etc.